Ice B’Gone Magic Salt is a highly effective, environmentally friendly de-icer. It is
non-toxic, biodegradable and has a corrosion
index lower than distilled water.
Ice B’ Gone Magic Salt is a DEC approved liquid de-icer, it can be used in its liquid form as a pre-treater or applied to rock salt to increase the effectiveness of the salt as a de-icer and to reduce its corrosive effects.
Ice B’Gone is supplied in liquid form, pre-packaged bags or can be bulk treated and serves various different customers including government agencies, corporations, contractors as well as homeowners. TRY IT TODAY!
- Ice B’ Gone Magic Salt starts out as ordinary rock salt, which is then treated with a liquid, agricultural by-product of the distilling process blended with magnesium chloride. This patented liquid is trademarked as Ice B’ Gone Magic and dramatically transforms rock salt into a new de-icing material.
- In 2008 Ice B’ Gone Magic earned “Designed for the Environment” recognition from the EPA. Ice B’ Gone Magic was the first roadway deicer in the USA to be granted this designation and the logo is proudly printed on each bag of Ice B’ Gone Magic Salt distributed
- Ice B’ Gone Magic saves money, time and labor. This patented formula may be applied to your salt or ours. Ice B’ Gone Magic can be sprayed onto regular rock salt, transforming it into Ice B’ Gone Magic Salt, a highly effective ice melting product. By applying Ice B’ Gone Magic directly onto paved surfaces, ice and snow will not bond, black ice is eliminated, will not degrade or corrode vehicles, and slip and falls are reduced
- Ice B’ Gone Magic can be applied directly to paved surfaces in advance of a winter storm.
- Ice B’ Gone Magic Salt is safe to use on concrete, is non-corrosive, does not harm curbside grassed areas or plants, and continues to melt ice to below -35F°. The benefits and results of treating your salt stockpiles or your sand/salt stockpiles with Ice B’ Gone Magic are amazing.
- Rock salt applications are reduced by 30% to 50% The need for sand in most circumstances is virtually eliminated
Serving Duchess, Putnam, Newburgh / New Windsor region of Orange and upper Westchester counties.